We all have little tips and tricks that improve our productivity (or at least we think they do!) I'd love to learn some of your great ideas so I can get the most out of my day.
Here are a few of my simple hacks...please share yours!
- immediately grab their photo from their Linkedin profile and add it to their contact information on your phone
To Do Items
- keep Wunderlist open at all times and add a new item in real time (no post-it notes, it's 2016!)
Status of Work
- add very brief notes to your task list app, dated each time, to keep track of how things are coming along
Meetings / Projects
- keep Evernote open at all times, and as issues/tasks come up, drop those items into the corresponding folder so you have your meeting notes ready to go and don't have to try and remember all of the issues at the last minute
- take a screen shot of your boarding pass when you check in on your phone (in case you can't pull up your phone signal at the airport)
- always take a pic of where you parked at the airport (next to the sign that shows your level and location)
How About You
What do you do to make your work life easier? Do you still use the same approach that worked during Ronald Reagan's first term; or, have you come up with a fantastic new approach?
I'd love to hear from you.