I finally figured out that...
- I'll never know enough
- I'll never be thorough enough
- I'll never think of everything
- I'll never treat everyone the way I really intend to
- I'll never be able to do my best 100% of the time
- I may never realize my full potential
- I may not be the leader I ultimately want to be
How About You
Are you stuck in a rut...feeling helpless...wishing things were different? I've been there too. Everyone has been there at some point. Effective leaders pause for a moment, dust themselves off, and get back to it. Are you ready to get going again?
I'd love to hear from you.
pic courtesy of sparkpeople
Post a Comment